Friday 22 August 2014

New Creams I'm Trying / Reviewing

Lately I've been finding my usual routine products expensive to buy every month. Let's face it a lot of them are very expensive and it's hard to justify it when there's other bills to pay.

I read on purerita some reviews of cheaper products and I'm excited to give them a try. Mostly I'm going to test the Xtend Life range, specifically the eye contour serum (I really struggle with under eye circles sometimes) and the active day cream (which I guess is the closest approximation to a standard anti wrinkle cream - although I wouldn't mind trying the night cream in combination with it when I have the money).

I've done a lot of research into some of these ingredients so it will be exciting to see how well they work, I really like that the ingredients are all natural too.

No comments:

Post a Comment